Need A New Job

I've been frustrated and exhausted as a result of my job search. Please pray for me that I am offered a new, stable job. Thank you.
Heavenly Father, I humbly come before you in support of ###'s prayers that they find good sustaining success through their job search. O Lord in your name we rebuke any cause for frustration and dejection and ask that you guide ### to the right places to search, the right connections to use their influence in getting their resume seen, reviewed and approved. O Lord give them the wisdom to succeed in all the interviews and success in negotiate the offer that is best for them and their financial situation. Lord we know you are the creator of all things seen and unseen and one touch of your favor to ### transforms their situation to stable employment and income in a positive and supportive environment. Lord, in your mercy please hear and answer ###'s prayers, in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I have included you in my Thanks for an answer to your prayer as this site has affected my success for my last 2 positions in this recent year. Close your eyes and speak internally and upon opening… Believe 💛
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request 🙏 Please keep me in your prayers. I lost my job today, and I’m asking God for guidance, strength, and provision during this difficult time. We are a one-income household, so finding a new job as soon as possible is very important. Please pray that God opens the right door for...
Replies
9
Views
137
Please pray for me. I lost my job in April 2026 and after 5 months still have no offer. Pray that God would have mercy and provide a good, stable job soon, so I can return to work and pay my bills. Pray also for peace and strength as I wait. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
91
I applied for a new job for for the State Of Illinois last week. I'm praying that they will take my application and Resume' into consideration I pray that they do because my current job will be ending soon and I really need to get a new job before my current one comes to an end. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom