Need A Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon4

Disciple of Prayer
My husband is moving out and I'm ### weeks pregnant. I feel he is overwhelmed with financial worries and that has brought on a lot of irrational thoughts, fears and anxieties. Please pray for him to see all the good in his life that God has laid out for him and pray that he comes back to me and our family. Please pray that God searches his heart and sends him whatever he needs to be healed and that God destroy whatever it is that is keeping him from me. Please pray that this happen quickly as I do not need to go through this pregnancy without him. Pray that I'm healthy and have a healthy pregnancy and baby. Thank you
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am unemployed for the third time in just over a year, and I'm in desperate need of a miracle. I need a job and financial breakthrough.
Replies
11
Views
202
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have an extremely severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it, I am in severe pain in my body without it, it is excruciating, off the charts, I can...
Replies
12
Views
207
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am having a severe problem. I stutter severely when I try to pray to God, I can barely speak to God, this has been going on for a long time now. Some times it is so bad I can't talk to God at all but I have to do it anyway because I must pray...
Replies
15
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom