Need A Miracle From God

  • Thread starter Thread starter martho
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

martho

Guest
This request is not for me, but for a ministry that I am doing. I have a wonderful ministry called Matters of the Heart, which equips women to heal, move forward in God and reproduce what they themselves have gained through the ministry. Right now I am at a crisis point, because I don't have enough money to cover my budget for this blessed conference. I am asking God for a miracle. I know there are people out there and those that God will move upon to answer this prayer. I am stressed because the conference is in 3 weeks. The value to these women is a lot more than the cost to host it, but I keep it low because, frankly some cannot afford a $### conference. It's only $###.00 and includes 3 general sessions, breakfast, lunch and 8 workshops. I have already committed a lot of my personal funds and can't financially do any more. Please, please help me pray. This conference has been going on now for ### years and has been a tremendous blessing to me and all those who have attended in the past. We will have Dr's and licensed therapist as well as gifted speakers to minister to these women. God bless you.
 
God can not fail it's His plan for this to go on so His word will be heard...HE will supply...let us know how...Lord continue to bless my sister and Your ministry...open doors where she does not see any...Bless this conference and touch the hearts and souls of the women that are attending..Anoint the speakers with a divine anointing from above..allow Your word to come forth and bring healing and salvation to the ears of the hearers...Lord thank You for suppling all the needs for this conference and continue to bless it from year to year in Jesus name...
 
Dear Lord, if this is according to Your will, let the conference be run with a miracle of adequate financial support. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord Jesus I pray that you send financial help for this conference planned. Open the hearts of your people so they bless this Ministry abundantly. Equip them continuously for your work here on earth as they win souls for your kingdom. Amen!
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
If ever you fed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread you will also with this one. multiply what ever is there in your name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray fervently for both my mother and me. The tenants have not paid my mother rent for several months. As a senior, my mother is now struggling to cover her mortgage, HOA fees, and taxes. They are unwilling to pay rent and refuse to vacate the premises. My mother lacks the financial...
Replies
8
Views
156
also the same with ###. better communication between ###. non-verbal and verbal communication. in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Lord please restore this home family property and all loves and properties. please give ### wisdom and help me and us all hear your voice. ask ### for my dad in...
Replies
5
Views
111
Praying for season of insecure financial stability with legal ownership from ### holding authority intensively. Needs God's provision and resolution in this matter that my husband's heart with repent this plan against me his wife that God would help me and work through in my favor for safety and...
Replies
7
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom