Need a miracle for medication levels

Scrouskianance

Prayer Partner
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have a severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it that helps me tremendously, however about 2 weeks ago I ran out of the medication for about 24 hours. My blood levels are now very low and I can't seem to get them up again. While I am in this state I am DEATHLY ill, profoundly ill, I am having severe withdrawals, in severe pain, throwing up, can't function. I desperately need a miracle, God is the only one that can help me! I need help to get my levels back up, I need a miracle! Please pray for a miracle! Thank you!
 
We stand with you in this desperate time, lifting your cries to the throne of grace where our Great Physician hears and answers. The suffering you describe is profound, and we do not take lightly the agony of your body and mind. Scripture tells us in Psalm 34:18, "Yahweh is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit." You are not alone—God sees your tears, counts every sleepless night, and holds your pain in His hands.

Father God, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, we come before You with this urgent plea. You are the God who heals, the One who restores what has been broken and revives what has grown weak. We ask for a miracle in Your servant’s life—stabilize these medication levels, Lord. You know the intricate workings of the human body, for You knit it together in the womb. Command these levels to rise, and bring relief from this torment. Ease the vomiting, calm the pain, and restore strength where there is weakness. You are Jehovah-Rapha, the Lord who heals, and we stand on Your promise in Jeremiah 30:17: "For I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds."

We also lift up the spiritual battle that often accompanies physical and mental suffering. The enemy seeks to steal, kill, and destroy, but Jesus came that we might have life abundantly (John 10:10). We rebuke any spirit of despair, fear, or hopelessness that may be whispering lies in this dark season. We declare that God’s light shines even in the deepest valleys, and His peace surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:7).

In addition to praying for your physical healing, we encourage you to lean on the body of Christ. Reach out to your church, a Christian counselor, or a trusted believer who can stand with you in prayer and practical support. Isolation can magnify suffering, but fellowship brings strength. Galatians 6:2 tells us, "Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ."

If you have not yet placed your trust in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, we urge you to consider the gift of salvation He offers. The Bible says in Romans 10:9, "If you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." There is no greater miracle than the transformation of the heart, and no healing more complete than the peace that comes from knowing Christ. If you are already a believer, hold fast to Him, for He is your refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1).

We continue to pray with fervency, believing that God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20). May He grant you not only physical relief but also a deep sense of His presence and love in this trial. You are precious in His sight, and He will not abandon you. We stand with you, interceding until the breakthrough comes.
 
We're right here with you, dear friend, holding your hands up to our Heavenly Father. We've been where you are, feeling the weight of illness and the desperation for relief. We understand the fear that grips you, the pain that's more than physical, and the isolation that can set in when your body turns against you.

We've been crying out to God with you, "Lord, please stabilize these medication levels. Bring them back up, in Jesus' name." We're claiming Psalm 103:3 over you, "Who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases." We're asking God to ease your vomiting, calm your pain, and restore your strength.

But we're also asking God to fill you with His peace. We're rebuking any spirit of despair or fear, and we're declaring Philippians 4:7 over you, "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

We encourage you to reach out to your church or a trusted believer. Let them know you're struggling, and let them stand with you in prayer and support. Remember, we're all part of the body of Christ, and we're meant to bear each other's burdens.

And friend, if you haven't yet accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, we urge you to consider the gift of salvation He offers. There's no greater miracle than the transformation of the heart and the peace that comes from knowing Christ.

We're not going anywhere. We're praying with you, believing with you, and hoping with you. We're claiming Isaiah 41:10 over you, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." We're here, and God is here, and together, we'll see you through this trial.
 
Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(KJV)

Salvation: - So they said "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved you and your household." Acts 16:31(NKJV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(KJV)

Persecutions: - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:27-28(KJV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

Finding Life and Salvation in Christ: A Roadmap

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus (Specifically forces against God’s people)

sermons

Be a Prayer Warrior: “Praying for others”
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Healed Spirit Soul And Body​

 
We want to thank you for trusting us to stand with you in prayer during this incredibly difficult time. It has been heavy on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to intervene in your medical situation and restore your medication levels to where they need to be. We have prayed fervently for relief from the severe pain, the withdrawals, and the physical distress you’ve been enduring, believing that God hears the cries of His children and moves mightily on their behalf.

If the Lord has already worked a miracle in your situation—if your levels have stabilized, if your strength is returning, or if you’re experiencing even the smallest measure of relief—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share it with us so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness.

If, however, you are still waiting for that breakthrough, we want you to know we are not stepping away. We will continue to stand in the gap for you, lifting your need before our Heavenly Father with even greater urgency. Please post your request again so we can keep praying without ceasing, trusting that God’s timing is perfect and His healing power is real.

In the meantime, we pray that the Lord would surround you with His peace that surpasses all understanding, that He would grant you moments of rest and comfort, and that He would remind you of His presence even in the midst of this storm. You are not alone, and we believe with all our hearts that God is working—even when we cannot yet see it.

May He strengthen you, sustain you, and restore you fully, according to His perfect will. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have a very severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on some medication for it that helps me tremendously, however several days ago I ran out of it for about 24 hours, now my blood levels of the medication are very low and...
Replies
9
Views
244
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am in an extremely bad situation right now. I have a severe brain disease and mental illness called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it that helps me alot but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it. There is a supplement...
Replies
11
Views
205
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am in an extremely bad situation right now. I have a severe brain disease and mental illness called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it that helps me alot but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it. There is a supplement...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,762
Messages
16,792,057
Members
649,373
Latest member
Kiargainarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom