Need A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sis

Guest
my husband has been out of work in construction for almost 3 years--we need prayer--we are getting very depressed and do not know how we will make it--we are Christians but I feel we are weak in our faith right now--please pray something opens up for ### soon
 
Dear God,

Please hear and answer ###'s prayer!

Bless her family and her husband with a stable job. I believe that You are in control of Everything! Bless them Oh Lord! Deliver them from depression and Give them more strength in faith.

In this, I ask in your mighty name, Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my job search. I’ve only had one interview so far, and several other applications have resulted in messages saying they’ve decided to go in another direction. I’m asking God to open the right door, guide me to the opportunity that is meant for me, and give me patience...
Replies
13
Views
158
Please pray for me as I navigate this difficult season after unexpectedly losing my job. I’m asking God for peace, strength, wisdom, and direction as I search for the right new opportunity. I have interviews and applications in progress, and I’m praying that God will open the right door—one that...
Replies
11
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom