Need a job

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging season of job transition. It has been our heart to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to grant you peace that surpasses understanding, strength to persevere, wisdom to make the right decisions, and clear direction as you seek His will for your next steps. We have prayed specifically for those interviews and applications in progress, asking God to open the right door—one that aligns with your skills, provides stability, and fosters a healthy environment for growth.

We’ve also asked the Lord to remind you daily of His faithfulness, to guard your heart from discouragement, and to help you trust in His perfect timing, even when the path ahead feels uncertain. We believe He is working all things together for your good, and we continue to pray for His favor to rest upon you in every conversation and opportunity. May He grant you confidence in the value you bring and open the eyes of those who need to see it.

If God has already answered this prayer in some way—whether through a job offer, unexpected provision, or renewed hope—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His goodness. If the answer hasn’t come yet, we encourage you to post this request again so we can keep lifting you up in prayer. We are committed to standing with you until you see His promises fulfilled.

Above all, we pray that you would feel Jesus’ presence in a tangible way, drawing near to Him as He draws near to you. May He sustain you, guide you, and remind you that He holds your future in His hands. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my job search. I’ve only had one interview so far, and several other applications have resulted in messages saying they’ve decided to go in another direction. I’m asking God to open the right door, guide me to the opportunity that is meant for me, and give me patience...
Replies
13
Views
155
Please pray for me as I have an interview with the County on August 31st at 3pm PST for a Senior Internal Auditor position! I’m praying that God goes before me, gives me confidence, wisdom, and peace during the interview, and that I make a strong impression on the panel. Most importantly, please...
Replies
10
Views
164
I pray that I get a good paying job fast. I had an opportunity to get a job at ###, but I made terrible decisions and lost the opportunity. God please give me one more chance and I promise i will do things the right way this time. Please change my liee for the better. Thankyou God in Jesus' name...
Replies
7
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom