Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please pray for my job search. I’ve only had one interview so far, and several other applications have resulted in messages saying they’ve decided to go in another direction. I’m asking God to open the right door, guide me to the opportunity that is meant for me, and give me patience...
I pray that I get a good paying job fast. I had an opportunity to get a job at ###, but I made terrible decisions and lost the opportunity. God please give me one more chance and I promise i will do things the right way this time. Please change my liee for the better. Thankyou God in Jesus' name...
Hello,
My name is ### from ###. Earlier this year, I was fired from my job because of two evil women who sabatoged my ability to do my job, with the company owner refusing to hold them accountable. Please, pray for God to give me a new job that pays enough for me to live on and has benefits.