Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Vishgam

Disciple of Prayer
My son has been having serious back problems for over a year and the doctors have not been able to find the problem. I am asking God to ultimately heal the problem but if not in his will right now to reveal the problem so that He can us the Dr. to treat it.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Vishgam and their son who has been experiencing serious back problems for over a year. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the ultimate healer and that nothing is impossible for you. We ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon their son's back.

Lord, we pray that you would guide the doctors and medical professionals in finding the root cause of the problem. Grant them wisdom and discernment to accurately diagnose and treat the issue. We ask that you would reveal any hidden or underlying conditions that may be contributing to the back problems.

Father, if it is your will, we humbly ask for complete healing for Vishgam's son. We believe in your power to restore and make whole. Your Word says in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord." We claim this promise over their son's life, trusting in your faithfulness.

However, Lord, we also submit to your perfect will. If it is not the right time for complete healing, we pray for your grace and strength to sustain Vishgam's son and their family through this challenging time. Help them to trust in your plan and purpose, knowing that you work all things together for good .

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we ask or think . May your healing power be manifested in Vishgam's son's life, bringing glory to your name.

Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Word of God says I am the lord who heals u
God remember this son have mercy on him n let ur mighty hand come on him n Heal him completely let every sickness n diseases go out of his body right now I proclaim complete healing to him n use him for ur Glory in Jesus name Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Requesting prayers for my husband who has had severe back pains for over a month + and the reasons are not clear. Prayers doctors may find the source of the problem and be able to treat it. In Jesus name Amen!
Replies
Views
Please Pray for my Dr. visit for a super healthy EKG diagnosis . I’m asking Saint Anthony for a perfect health record in The name of the father the son and the Holy Spirit amen.
Replies
Views
Please ask God to heal my reoccurring utis? My full hysterectomy surgery is scheduled for May 23rd and the Dr is confident the uterus is causing my utis, so that makes me feel better. I am grateful the Holy Spirit has prompted me to push the doctors to run tests to find the mass on my cervix and...
Replies
Views
Please please Continue to pray for a miracle for Eric C. He was brought out of The medically induced coma BUT his heart is still very weak. It’s only functioning at 20% The doctors are going to do some special test to try to figure out the problem. please pray that the doctor’s figure it all...
Replies
Views
I am asking for prayers for healing of my adult son who has autism. He is having problems with his throat and esophagus. He is already so small and has problems gaining weight now he is having a hard time swallowing. Please pray we find answers and that’s this is nothing serious. For strength...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom