Need A Child

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sulabh Pani
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sulabh Pani

Guest
Please pray for me and my ### as we are married for ### years now and not yet blessed with a child despite gynecological treatment. Everything is normal as per the check-up reports, but my ### is not able to conceive. Kindly pray for my ### as she is mentally depressed.
 
Father above I pray that this family is blessed with a child as you did for Sarah and Rebecca. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen
 
May the Lord give you the desires of your heart as He said He would. Amen
 
Sulabh do not worry and put all Your trust in the Lord, He is the King of Kings and for Him nothing is impossible. We all know how Our Lord blessed Elizabeth, wife of Zachary with a son at an advanced age. Our Lord is a merciful Lord, He hears our prayers, we just need to trust Him and wait for His answers.

Gracious heavenly Father, I commit this couple in Your hands Lord, Bless them with child according to Your will, Let them not lose heart as with you Jesus every impossible thing is possible. Touch these two children of yours and bless them with Your richest blessings. Use them for Your glory, bless them beyond their expectations and desires. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Lord, you know the agony of this dear ### and his wife's heart. Please open her womb, just as you have done many times in the Bible. Fill her womb with life, and their hearts with joy Father. If there is nothing medical, then any other hindrance, remove it in Jesus mighty name. Let us hear the good report that she is expecting Jesus. Amen.
 
Dear friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen....!!!

:)
 
default_rainbow.gif
Praying that the Lord will bless you with a child. Be encouraged good friend and remember Sarah and Elizabeth in the bible. Just know that the Lord is always listening
default_smile.png
God bless
default_rainbow.gif
 
Lord please hear this ### prayer and bless them to enjoy a family is so much of a joy. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I and my husband ### are married for 14yrs but don't have a baby. We would have had a baby but when I married and came my mother in law used to torcher alot and use to create fight between me and my husband. He is used to not take any interest in me. And then I started staying in...
Replies
9
Views
162
Please pray for my daughter who is expecting her first child. The doctor has asked her to do an ultrasound today. Pray that all goes off well and the reports are all normal.
Replies
9
Views
140
I lost my first child and its been 4 years and I have been unable to get pregnant. To make matters worse I've been ill and I don't seem to be getting any better. I'm worried I will never be able to have any of my own children with my husband. Both of us are the last of our immediate family who...
Replies
11
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,045
Messages
16,806,510
Members
650,499
Latest member
Broalorurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom