Nange ### agi ### years ayitu innu makkallagila ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For 3 years I have been waiting for God to tell me His will regarding my job and marriage but I am really losing it now... I have gone to the bottom of my life waiting. Unable to crack my first job I'm frustrated with life and have become a failure and laughingstock in front of others. No matter...
Replies
9
Views
738
Four years ago a girl named ### ### established in ### district ### proposed love to me, today she wants to leave me and get married to someone else. I have not been able to justify this betrayal, I am shattered. Please pray for me and for her so that she comes back within a month. Because I am...
Replies
5
Views
415
PRAYER REQUEST. FOR MANY YEARS ABUSE BY N EXS RELATIONSHIP VIA PEOPLE EVERY DAY TO NIGHT. I AM IN AN ###-YEAR MARRIAGE. HE USES PEOPLE FRIENDS INLAWS AND WHERE I STAY TO BREAK UP MY MARRIAGE. THEN ARRANGE ABUSE VIA PEOPLE WHICH YOU ONLY READ OR SEE IN CRIME PROGRAMS AS MAKE IT AN NORMALITY...
Replies
8
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom