Named of God, I do willing pray for all ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dongkimtri
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dongkimtri

Guest
Name of God, I do willingly pray for all the ### people.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Esther 4:16 : Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish...
Replies
11
Views
202
Pray for the messy troublesome evicted tenant ### ### ### to move out in ### ### with further problems miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
245
Since Jesus cannot provide me a wife, I am willing to leave the faith after so much disappointment and he can be as equally yoked as much as he wanted to and very disappointed and I don't want to be single for life. But so long already yet my prayer is still no answered what should I do. I have...
Replies
8
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom