Myself ###, I'm facing lots of problems ...

You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And ### & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... ###.

Thank-you brother
 
You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... ###.

Thank-you brother
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me I'm facing financial problem to complete my daughter's school fee.
Replies
9
Views
323
Dear God, I have a list of complaints. I know I should be happy with my life because I am not going through a war but I feel my problems however small, are too much for me to handle and I don’t have tough skin for it. Before you punish me for being bratty, please hear me out because you are the...
Replies
9
Views
301
I am facing a lot of rejection; people whom calling don't answer, people I am asking for help don't meet when they see my call. May God send me God-fearing and good people to help offload this burden. Please God intervene for me.
Replies
8
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,993
Messages
16,783,137
Members
648,543
Latest member
Spayron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom