Myself I need job

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord 🙏 Jesus Christ I want a job at ### I Wana go Monday
Replies
10
Views
279
I humbly request your fervent prayers on my behalf. I am currently in search of employment and urgently need a job. Please pray that I secure a well-paying position that accommodates my schedule. I make this request in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
157
Jesus please help me to find out new job I am trying from past ### th months onwards but till now I didn't get job. Please pray for me my son and my husband and my whole family members. Thank you Jesus
Replies
8
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,504
Messages
16,800,402
Members
650,020
Latest member
Buowell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom