myself for healing, ### for her ...

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Give thanks to God for all I am and have been given. I ask a small favor of your son Jesus I would ask for relief from numerous uncomfortable and debilitating conditions in my body…. I am giving myself up to you Lord Jesus and submitting myself to your healing power. In the name of God the...
Replies
10
Views
399
Life in myself and my girl boy cat move somewhere safe my daughters and my son are existence our pets doing great in existence no worries.. i live somewhere the hair brush doesnt get stolen in secret. AFTER TODAY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT SINCE 5AM WHERE MY HAIRBRUSH ITS OBVIOUSLY ITS BEEN STOLEN I...
Replies
6
Views
112
Hi everyone can you please pray to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ 🙏for my daughter and myself that we are not homeless and we can stay here till after Christmas till we can sort out housing for both of us , I lost my partner of ### years last year and I’m struggling mentally and physically...
Replies
11
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,240
Messages
16,808,494
Members
650,646
Latest member
Qlkoymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom