My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Little Light

Guest
Please pray for my girls & me. My husband left us in Nov. and we are now in danger of the house being foreclosed on. Please pray that God will provide the way for the girls and I to stay in our home. We feel safe here. I feel stable here. Please, please pray.

Please Father, provide the way. Please provide quickly.
 
Father in Jesus name I pray that You make a way for this mother and her girls. I pray for your perfect will for her. I pray that You will send Godly women in her life to minister to her and her girls. Father I pray for her husband to be saved. Send also Godly men to minister to him. Comfort this woman and her children in Jesus name.
 
dnt worry jesus always with you amen
 
I pray Father in the name of Jesus that this family's home will be saved and they will be blessed. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please fix this. I do not understand why everything is happening so fast. I am so scared we made a mistake. But please please please fix this. Please let the people buy our house that want it. We put a lot into it that we are gonna lose and I would like for this couple to have this house...
Replies
11
Views
146
Our house has not sold after ### months, and the financial stress is more than I can bear, it's killing me inside. My husband's blood health is not good, and I am deeply worried. At ###, I am carrying many burdens. Please pray we sell our house quickly and my husband is healthy.
Replies
10
Views
80
Please pray urgently for our housing situation. A few months ago, the house I was renting suffered a major flood and we lost most of our belongings. Since then, the insurance has been paying for temporary accommodation, but this support will end on 31 July. We asked the council for help. They...
Replies
11
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom