My ###

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS & Please keep them coming! My son has been making small but remarkable achievements when it is coming to speaking. A small new word here and there, which gives us hope that he is on his way UP!

Thank you again all and May God Bless all of you and your kind hearts!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I'll keep this short. My ### has had a rapid decline in health recently over the last two-three months. He's begun slurring his speech, muscle weakness to the point where he can't walk or do day-to-day things like button a shirt or lift his arms. His anxiety has gotten worse and...
Replies
12
Views
187
Please pray for my ### year old son who has a speech delay and was diagnosed with global developmental delay, autism, etc. My son was talking early and he is not speaking right now. I really miss hearing his voice and I am just praying that he will be able to speak again. I am so worried about...
Replies
12
Views
267
I request you to pray for my son who is ### years old diagnosed to have speech delay and autistic features
Replies
13
Views
769
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom