My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
Please God watch over my kids as they start at a new school tomorrow please help them to make good friends quickly and please help them not to be scared or shy. I moved so much when I was young. This scares me. Please Jesus let them have a great first day. In Jesus name I pray amen
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello guys, I'm currently at school when I randomly heard my Mentally Abusive father started calling me out on my family GC. Just because I forgot to give the dog a bath, I'm scared because he beat me up not physically but told me harsh words. I'm scared brothers and sisters... Please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
271
Prayers for me and my kids for healing, protection, peace, strength, and also favor. We are still homeless. My first child did graduate even though we had a lot of obstacles; I am grateful for that. My son was arrested for being in a car with friends who had guns. He is a good child; I am...
Replies
6
Views
95
Please pray for my mom, she is the best and she has been there for me in the toughest times. I'm scared, like really scared. I have been crying for the last two days and she is having the surgery tomorrow in the morning.
Replies
9
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom