My ### ### ### ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

niakay

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear God please remember my coworker and her family whose nephew has been locked up from Ash Wednesday, the struggles are tough at this time. Please remember them at this time and pray that he will be able to be bailed today and go home to them.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My coworker ### was freed on bail and is now awaiting trail. Thanks for the prayers and continue to pray as they await the court date.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me today. I'm awake now and I am laying in my bed and I will be sitting at my desk in a few minutes for the next couple of hours preparing for my appointment I have in ### hours to meet a young man who works for the ### and I want him to help me plan and prepare for my death...
Replies
12
Views
184
Dear God please help me get my projects and proposals and invoices and change orders done correctly and on time today and tomorrow. I have a lot of work to do in only two days and I need help from you and from my coworkers and my customers. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers...
Replies
16
Views
207
Dear Lord, I want to thank you for today for all the blessings you have given me and family. From waking me up in bed, providing our needs and giving us good health. Father God, i lift up to you every other family that are struggling right now that you may provide all their needs. May you hear...
Replies
11
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,054
Messages
16,818,190
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom