My ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

shama2

Disciple of Prayer
God plz ......fulfill my wish, my prayer .....god plz

We are looking for a proposal of marriage for my sister and we are not getting a proposal as we desire .....so god plz fulfill my wish.... I want my sister get a man who has all good man qualities....as soon as possible .....my mom is very tense for her.......so plz god listen my wish and fulfill it.....I am your child mighty
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Plz God listen my request which I pray to you.....love u God plz bless me....
 
Oh God, I know You are there... so please fulfill my wish....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank u God for giving me such a wonderful life .....

but it will be more wonderful if u full fill my wish......plz God listen me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i wish i die in my sleep so plz God Help me die i hate life so much.
Replies
8
Views
129
I SPEAK LIFE MY WISH LIST IS DONE MY BDAY IS COMING UP GREATLY. LIFE IN I GET A VERY ATTRACTIVE TO ME GUY IN MY LEAGUE THAT CAN SAY HI TEXT ME CALL ME STAY WITH ME WANT TO HANG OUT WITH ME GREATLY HEALED GREATLY. LIFE IN I GO TO GYM WORK OUT TAN JUST REALLY GET MY ME BACK NORMALLY PROFESSIONAL...
Replies
8
Views
182
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom