my ### yr old ### has so many problems ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter daresa3
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daresa3

Guest
my ### yr old grandson has so many problems including AD/HD. He is unhappy, as no goals and is violent. He has no self esteem, no friends and is anti social. But he is very intelligent and can be very sweet. God is the only one who can turn him around.
 
Thank you so much and God bless you.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus, asking you to intervene in this grandchild's life and send the help he needs to help him with these problems. Lord, you are gracious and kind, and I believe that you will send the help that is needed for this child. Lord, I understand what this grandmother feels for her grandchild, because I also have a grandchild with the same problem, that my daughter is seeking help for now. Please hear the call for prayer from this dear grandmother for her grandchild, and intervene and give him the help he needs, for you are the only one who knows his real needs. Lord, keep him safe and hold him in your arms and comfort him. I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen. P.S. Depression goes along with ADHD, so please talk to his doctor about this, and ask him what can be done to help your grandchild. See if they can get him in some kind of group therapy, and hopefully that will help his social life. And sometimes they need something for depression. May God Bless you as you seek help for your grandchild.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I need help I have so many problems. Monday is going to be so difficult with my husband's court date and problems I have including I must get paper signed by doctor and he so far is ignoring my requests. Please let him do it or at least explain why he won't. Also, please let my son behave...
Replies
11
Views
158
Jesus, tomorrow is going to be so difficult for me. The car, my mother-in-law's nursing home insurance issues, my son's bus situation and he wants to try out for a play, we have no idea how to pick him up unless the car is fixed, and I am having a health crisis right now, too. There are also...
Replies
7
Views
271
I'm very thankful for what I have, but I have so.. many problems and I'm asking for prayer. I work as a ###, working in a very.. toxic negative work environment, make a low salary and struggling financially, had a broken engagement because I was falsely accused of cheating, failed a state...
Replies
14
Views
600
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom