Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
my ### year old son needs a kidney. He has been on dialysis for over 3 years now and dialysis is not the long term answer. I am hoping and praying for someone that wants to save a life. His brother tried to donate but couldn't. Please pray on this and call him if need questions answered. Call him back if don't get a response. He does dialysis 3 times a week. I'm his Mom and I wish I could donate but cannot unfortunately. ###-###-#### God Bless
Dear Father, you are almighty God, creator and everything is possible for you. Please grant a brand new kidney to this son and make this mother joyful. Please bless their family with your abundant love and peace. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son, he is having mental health difficulties and thoughts of suicide. Please pray with me for God to intervene. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
258
Good morning and god bless everyone. This Monday morning I request prayers for my only child who is ### and incarcerated. I pray for his salvation. I pray the Holy Spirit will bring him conviction over his sins. I pray that he will not be influenced by evil anymore and he is protected inside of...
Replies
12
Views
308
Please pray for my son who is going through a horrible custody battle over his ### year old son. He hasn’t been able to see his son in a month. He was taking his son to church and a wonderful Children’s Sunday school class. He is a devoted and loving and responsible father who is being treated...
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,504
Messages
16,800,402
Members
650,020
Latest member
Buowell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom