my ### year old has bad case ...

bmicah05

Humble Servant
my ### year old has bad case of chickenpox. She cannot eat because her throat hurts from the chicken pox. Please pray she can heal quickly. Also pray my ### year old and ### year old daughters will not catch the chicken pox. I got them the vaccine ### days after they were exposed and I am praying that they do not get the chicken pox.
 
John 14:13-14, “And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
 
May God in Jesus name answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, will, timing, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with the desire, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and strength to live my life to please You. Bless my relationship with You to grow stronger, sweeter, and more intimate as the months and years go by. God whatever I go through let it draw me closer to You. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all demonic activity, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God pursue my enemies and overtake them. God cause my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly humiliated and ashamed. God give my enemies a mind and heart to want to be saved. Save and deliver my enemies O God (become their Savior and Lord). God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and for those I pray for. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Thank You For Loving Me. I Trust You Lord. Amen.

Soft Instrumental Prayer Music to Listen to as You Pray for Yourself and Others: https://www.prayerrequest.com/media/users/the-encourager.9964/
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I'm coming to you and holy desperation right now for my precious granddaughter ### father you know her battle you know the battle that her mother's under her mom is out getting Botox and facials and everything done to herself and she has body dysmorphia and ### my granddaughter...
Replies
11
Views
256
Pleaae Pray for my ### year old nephew who is involved with crime, violence, drugs and bad people. Pray that God will deliver him from his bad choices and release him from the clutches of the devil. Give him strength to turn his life around for good and respect and love his family. Who love him...
Replies
10
Views
257
Please where you pray for my daughter. As she's going into you too, and she's been split from her 2 best friends and her favourite teacher she wanted. She hasn't got him. He was really good with her. The new, all her medical problems and her learning and she's upset that he's not with him. The...
Replies
11
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,884
Members
649,643
Latest member
Kuyruanard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom