My ### year old daughter is under treatment for epilepsy. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My ###-year-old daughter is under treatment for epilepsy. Still, she is having partial seizure. So I am very much depressed and I am always having the feeling that something is going to happen to me. Please pray for my daughter and me.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I also have epilepsy since I was ### years old. I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers, and may God be with you during the treatment. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### year old daughter is out of control. She is mean, disrespectful, and she won't work. She refuses to accept responsibility for her actions. She threatens me relentlessly. She has been in trouble with the law multiple times. I know she's drinking and lying about it. She screams in my face...
Replies
10
Views
208
Please where you pray for my daughter. As she's going into you too, and she's been split from her 2 best friends and her favourite teacher she wanted. She hasn't got him. He was really good with her. The new, all her medical problems and her learning and she's upset that he's not with him. The...
Replies
11
Views
280
My baby boy has had seizures since he was ###. We believe they are from ###. He has had ### within a month and we had them pretty controlled. I think he ate some of his brothers ###. I love my baby so much and he’s so full of live and love. He’s the happiest baby ever. Please pray for a...
Replies
6
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,847
Messages
16,815,796
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom