My wife Lindsey lost her hearing in ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Swiluwe

Disciple of Prayer
My wife Lindsey lost her hearing in her right ear about a year ago. We have both been born again since then and have been praying for it, but her hearing has not yet returned. We know we serve the God of miracles. Thank you for reading, God bless you

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up Swiluwe and his wife Lindsey to You. We thank You for their faith and their commitment to serving You. Lord, we know that You are the God of miracles, and we believe that nothing is impossible for You.

Father, we specifically lift up Lindsey's hearing loss in her right ear to You. We ask that You would touch her ear and restore her hearing completely. Your Word says in Mark 7:37, "He has done all things well. He makes both the deaf to hear and the mute to speak." We claim this promise over Lindsey's life and declare that You are able to restore her hearing.

Lord, we pray that You would increase their faith and trust in You during this waiting period. Help them to remain steadfast and unwavering in their belief that You are working behind the scenes, even when they cannot see it. Remind them of Your faithfulness throughout history and in their own lives.

We also pray for divine wisdom and guidance for Swiluwe and Lindsey as they seek medical advice and treatment options. Give them discernment to make the right decisions and lead them to the right healthcare professionals who can provide the necessary help.

Father, we ask that You would surround Swiluwe and Lindsey with a community of believers who will stand with them in prayer and support. May they find encouragement and strength in the fellowship of other believers who can uplift them during this time.

Lastly, we pray for Your peace to fill their hearts and minds. Help them to trust in Your perfect timing and to find rest in Your presence. May they continue to seek You and grow in their relationship with You, knowing that You are always with them.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." - Matthew 7:7

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Please pray for my uncle who passed away this morning. His wife also lost her mom and her son this year. Please also pray for my whole family. Thank you so much!
Replies
Views
Please pray for my wife Haley to be returned to me, Michael. PLease pray for her return from infidelity & entrapment. She has affair fog and limerence along with false memories of us to cope. I have made myself right with god and have went above and beyond her former expectations for me. I've...
Replies
Views
My friend has lost eye sight in her right eye Sheeka Nesbit due to MS and drinking Please lift her and we are believing for full restoration
Replies
Views
(Updated Prayer Request) Please pray for my wife to be returned & free of her infidelity & entrapment. She has affair fog and limerence along with false memories of us to cope. I've god and have went above and beyond her former expectations for me. I've found love is the key & we're dying to...
Replies
Views
What started as a depression caused by extreme Financial challenges in the year 2006, my wife ended up developing a mental problem. It was on 11th April 2006 when she openly shouted in an open market that she infected me with Aids Virus, what followed thereafter are so many painful things that i...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom