My wife is getting trouble in getting ...

Eiskuios

Disciple of Prayer
My wife is getting trouble in getting pregnant because of tube problem so
please pray for me and ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Also if i forgot something in how its supose to be done please tell me i still remember when i always forgot to say in jesus name amen after praying my brain injury made me forget but when someone pointed that to me and explain why i now do it. this is my first testimony. Brothers and sisters, I...
Replies
11
Views
213
I am struggling to get my house in order. I went through a difficult time for several years and my house suffered due to my depression. Now I am still struggling but I am so overwhelmed with what needs to be done, I can’t get anything done. I have too many clothes, crafts and bedding. I pray to...
Replies
6
Views
278
The people who are seeing this post or followed my posts before know I have become completely disturbed since a few days, sleepless nights, anxious thoughts, uncertainty, hopelessness… it has affected me mentally, physically, emotionally. The person I loved the most and deep down I know he also...
Replies
6
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,773
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom