My wife has left me for ###.

Anaponios

Disciple of Prayer
My wife has left me for the last two years. This is my second marriage. My first wife expired 30 years before. My first wife has got two daughters, both are married. This wife also has two issues, one daughter and one son. The daughter is also married now. My wife wants that all properties in her name be transferred; she is under the influence of someone. I love her too much; I bear all expenditure for her. She is not ready to hear anything. Please pray to God so that she may return to me.
 
My wife has left me for the last two years. This is my second marriage. My first wife expired 30 years before. First wife has got two daughters, both are married. This wife also has two issues: one daughter and one son. Daughter is also married now. Wife wants that all properties in her name be transferred; she is under the influence of someone. I love her too much; I bear all expenditure for her. She is not ready to hear anything. Please pray to God so that she may return to me.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Almighty God, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE meet this child of yours at her time of need. NOW, in the name of JESUS, I ask that the burden be removed from her and fill her with your UNFAILING LOVE, bless her ALMIGHTY GOD, IN JESUS NAME I Ask, AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### has left me and gone to another man. She's now demanding custody of the children. Am depressed....
Replies
11
Views
493
Hi all, I saw my wife for the 2nd time today after she ran away from the marriage about 7 weeks ago. It's been heartbreaking. Some quick context we did have some issues where our pasts got brought to the service then I came back to the Lord like never before and she ran away. The Lord showed me...
Replies
12
Views
494
Father have mercy on me. Save me from the financial losses I have encountered through betting, which has left me in debt. Lord am so overwhelmed with the unmet needs of my family this problem has caused. It is also taking a toll on my health. Please Lord save me. Have mercy on me. In Jesus’...
Replies
7
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom