My wife has been suffering from back problems for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter cdib96
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cdib96

Guest
My wife has been suffering from back problems for over 10 years. I know the problem comes from having 2 children, it is only getting worse. I know medication helps but it is only temporarily...she needs a permanent cure. Gracious GOD our father I know you love us unconditionally so I put all my trust in you and with love and patience and will my prayers will be answered... in JESUS name Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Goodmorning, my Name is ### ###, I want God to heal my mother who has been on a wheel chair for the past ### years, suffering from stroke and my father, ### ### ###, has equally be on the wheel chair after a major operation. I want God to intervene in their situation and heal them.
Replies
7
Views
301
My cousin ### has been suffering from Endometriosis and Fallopia tube blockage for the past ### years now. She has done about ### times surgery and still now ok. And because of this it has caused so many harms on her making one of her liver to shrink and the other one not 100 percent active. My...
Replies
8
Views
448
Hi everyone, My wife has been hitting me more lately. She does it because she knows I will not hit her back. She attacks me verbally as well. I have alopecia universalis, it prevents me from growing hair and she makes fun of my baldness. She calls me "idiot" all day long and her behavior is...
Replies
6
Views
463
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,072
Messages
16,818,327
Members
651,165
Latest member
Fraersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom