Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray my best friend ### get her unemployment soon. She said she will help me pay off some of my debt lord please I really need the help
Replies
9
Views
104
I am requesting a humble and heart felt prayer for one of my friends who needs christ, he hasn't given his life to jesus yet, even I'm not sure if I've actually given my life to jesus, this verse has come up a lot in so many random places "lord lord but I did this in your name...go away I do not...
Replies
14
Views
94
i want to pray for my best friend, ###, who was diagnosed with breast cancer at ### years old. by God’s grace she made a complete recovery, but one month back, she fell sick again and scans revealed that there was a tumor growing in her lungs. she is in a lot of pain and is too sick to talk or...
Replies
9
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,777
Messages
16,814,929
Members
651,008
Latest member
Bruilmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom