My ### who presently staying in ### ...

I’m lifting up your son, asking God to provide for all his needs and open doors for him to find work. Grace and peace to you and yours.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayers to have my sister ### backed out of talking to a realtor to sell my moms house she’s not really thinking straight and me being her brother will be displaced and it’ll affect me personally for a long time hard enough dealing with my mom being gone without adding to the pain and...
Replies
9
Views
449
For the last few years, I have been harassed by a group of people targeting me under the influence of spiritual warfare. There is obvious demonic activity involved in their harassment. As part of this harassment/spiritual warfare, whenever I stay up past 5 AM without immediately going to sleep...
Replies
7
Views
179
Heavenly Father, I just lift up surrendering my day, praying that I have the authority to walk on snakes and scorpions to rebuke the enemy's negative thoughts and to get this blanket done for my great-niece on that turns out beautifully along with the pillow to match. I am praying for my health...
Replies
6
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom