Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello sir, I request you to kindly pray for me. As I'm facing a lot of struggles in my life. Even the person I love is a non-Christian. I want you to please pray for ###, so that he starts believing in the power of Lord Jesus Christ and his soul is saved. I want to marry him but I'm not able to...
Replies
8
Views
296
Please pray for my dear friend. She's far away from me. She just lost the love of her life, and is facing financial uncertainty, as well as homeless. Without her partner there to help financially, she is fearful of where she will live, and be able to take her pets. She says she doesn't even know...
Replies
7
Views
161
I couldn't stop smiling that somebody called me beautiful and a queen. I love being queen.
Replies
10
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom