My ### went for her chemo therapy this morning ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for your prayers for my sister's cure. Please continue praying for her good health on a daily basis so that she can eat her solid foods and gain weight. She will be going for her blood test on ### and will have another chemo therapy treatment. I fervently request prayers for her cure of tumors.

Thank you in Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all Praise be to God, Thank you Jesus I would request prayers for ### suffering with cancer and who are undergoing chemo therapy May God give them strength and courage
Replies
7
Views
956
Please pray for ### as she goes through chemo-therapy treatment. Please pray for her health and salvation. In Jesus name I pray ~ Amen.
Replies
5
Views
164
Cancer chemo therapy Please pray for my wife for cancer
Replies
5
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom