Please pray for ### as she goes through chemo-therapy

TWilliam

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for ### as she goes through chemo-therapy treatment. Please pray for her health and salvation. In Jesus name I pray ~ Amen.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus!

But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon. "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all Praise be to God, Thank you Jesus I would request prayers for ### suffering with cancer and who are undergoing chemo therapy May God give them strength and courage
Replies
7
Views
956
Praying for someone I work with, who's going through chemo. Very good guy, very helpful, amazing broker, nice guy. Please pray for his complete healing. His name is ###, and he's an amazing human who deserves a much longer life.
Replies
7
Views
259
Please pray for a friend of mine; she has breast cancer and it's spreading very quickly, and she and everyone are devastated. She has to have chemo and surgery. We all are praying for her. Everyone, please keep her in your prayers. I hate cancer; it's taking away our loved ones. I need everyone...
Replies
10
Views
421
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,221
Members
649,259
Latest member
Nalxavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom