My ### Was Burned In A Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebonne777

Prayer Warrior
Hello everyone,
I am asking everyone to pray for my father. He is ### and he was burnt on ### of his body. They did skin grafts Monday to save his life. So now doctors are waiting to see if the skin attaches and heals. So everyone can you pray that his burns heal, no infection and survives this. His name is ### so everyone pray for him thank you and God bless...
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I will pray for your ###. I pray for a speedy recovery. I pray GOD touches his and heals his body, and take away the the burning. I pray his skin returns back to normal. I pray for peace and strength for him. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY !!!!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for protections for this area, there is a big wildfire rolling through it, we are a very dry area and had a dry winter and fire season is horrible! ### may have lost his house, as well as several other people in my church. ### in her nursing home had to be moved and the fire is now...
Replies
13
Views
391
My daughter's home had a tree fall on it in a storm over a year ago & it caught fire. Thankfully she just drove up to her home & was not in it. She's God loving. She still isn't in her home everyone from contractors & especially the people who supposedly helped with smoke issues are stealing &...
Replies
12
Views
161
I want to pray an intense prayer to the heavenly father and the mighty name of Jesus Christ for my block ### my name is actually on the street that we own the whole street and I am calling it the next ### Pentecostal revival to fall on this block I'm asking the Lord to remove anybody that's a...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,045
Messages
16,806,510
Members
650,499
Latest member
Broalorurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom