My walls are trembling - upstair neighbour night noise

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please let this noise stops.
He is walking like a huge bear through the apartment.
My walls are trembling.
Lord, let him immediately go to sleep without making night noise in Jesus name.
It's almost 1:30 pm.
 
Please let this noise stops.
He is walking like a huge bear through the apartment.
My walls are trembling.
Lord, let him immediately go to sleep without making night noise in Jesus name.
Its almost ###:### pm.
### I pray in agreement with you my friend. May God bring peace, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

The Lord says, Just as you are the apple of My eye, God wants to also be the center of your life and everything that exists in it...


Happy 2022 New Year Prayer Below. Just Click on the Link.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My upstair neighbour is rude. He is making noise every night after 10 pm sometimes even around midnight or even 3pm. Lord let this stop in Jesus name forever!!! Enough of this harassment!!! He doesn't care about my peace or peace of his other neighbour!! He walks so that I can hear every step of...
Replies
8
Views
306
Its 1 am. Lord please let my upstair neighbor stop walking so loud through the apartment. My walls are literally trembling. Please no noise at all from him. This lasts for ### years and more. Lord do the miracle and remove him for good. Let this apartment upstairs be empty for good in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
280
Lord please my neighbour upstairs or his girlfriend or I don't know who is walking with loud shoes at 7 am on Saturday when I want to finally sleep after an exhausting working week. Lord please it lasts for more than 10 years. Lord please save me from this evil in Jesus name. I begged him I...
Replies
9
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,823
Messages
16,781,220
Members
648,380
Latest member
Bhoilville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom