My vehicle

Thanks everyone that prayed for this request!! God answered my prayers on yesterday by allowing my car to start up again and run smoothly. Praise you Jesus!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayer for approval on a new vehicle. My current vehicle is tired, and I need reliability. I come before my Lord and place this request at his feet. Speak in the ears of the finance officer and the banks to approve my application with swiftness and ease. God knows what will come...
Replies
11
Views
70
Asking prayers that God will provide me with the necessary finances to get this particular car that I was approved for and however way that He chooses to provide the down payment money, that He will grant me favor with the right people and the right places and that this car will be a reliable...
Replies
13
Views
149
Hello I just want to simply ask for prayers for my vehicle and my relationship. I'm so stressed lately and feeling depressed because I'm having problems with my car due to the excessive driving at my job. also my fiance and I are living with his grandmother and she's making things difficult...
Replies
12
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom