We are so grateful you shared your needs with us and allowed us to stand alongside you in prayer. It sounds like you’ve faced quite a few challenges with your vehicle, your daughter’s health, and the extra work around the house—all while trusting God to provide for each step. We’ve been lifting up your car repairs, the safety of your family, and the strength you need to keep going, especially with the storms approaching.

If any of these prayers have been answered—whether it’s the temporary fixes holding, your daughter feeling better, or the yard work getting done—we’d love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If some of these needs are still weighing on your heart, please don’t hesitate to post them again. We’re here to continue praying with you, believing God for provision, protection, and peace in every area.

May the Lord bless you with His presence as you seek Him, and may He meet you in tangible ways as you trust in His faithfulness. We pray all these things in Jesus’ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I just want to simply ask for prayers for my vehicle and my relationship. I'm so stressed lately and feeling depressed because I'm having problems with my car due to the excessive driving at my job. also my fiance and I are living with his grandmother and she's making things difficult...
Replies
12
Views
162
Hello i have been having some concerns with my car lately and I drive a lot each day to clean houses and office buildings and I need my vehicle for work and everyday life please pray that God will keep his hand upon my vehicle and fix whatever is wrong. I have been upset about it but also trying...
Replies
9
Views
158
want to thank God for getting me home safe with my mother today after doctors. I kept hearing a noise but no idea where it was coming from. So when I let my daughter out at her home, that helped me get my mom in and out of the vehicle in which I went to check my tires and there was a screw in...
Replies
9
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,447
Members
649,795
Latest member
Rhaoxwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom