Nobody is reading this thread right now.

My Urgent Prayer Requests: I have applied for job but no reply as yet. I need job urgently for my survival and clearing debts. For a good Lawyer to fight my case For David's return home For peace in the family Thank you Lord Jesus. Bless all those who will pray for me.
Thank you for praying for my intentions.
I have found a good lawyer to fight my case. Pls continue to pray for success in the case and for miracle money to repay my debts, to find a good job and for David's return home.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father please help me to get a job. I am going for an interview please help me to clear it and get the job. I am been jobless from three months. I am been struggling financially very hard. I have debts of 6bpaks and more. Please intervene and help me to come out of the debts. Please...
Replies
Views
Good day. My name is Golda Dilema. Please pray that I will be accepted on the writing job that I am applying for so that I may be able to pay our debts when I became ill and also I may be able to help with our daily needs and finances. Thank you. May God bless you and your team and may the peace...
Replies
Views
DEAR LORD, I HAVE CONFIRMATION TONIGHT THAT MY HUSBAND IS STILL BLIND AND IN MONTANA WITH HIS DAUGHTER. HE CANNOT SEE AND YET WHEN HE WAS BEDRIDDEN AND BLIIND THERE WAS A LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST ME IN HIS NAME FOR ANNULMENT AND TO RIP MY SHARE OF A JOINTLY OWNED PROPERTY FROM ME. IT'S EVIL AT IT'S...
Replies
Views
I failed a backing test today... My opportunity with this employer is done. I'm now back to searching and applying for a job that better suits me. I didn't hit anything on the backing test, it just took me too long. I haven't backed a 53' trailer in about 7-8 years. I applied with FedEx to...
Replies
Views
Good day Please pray that I get delivered from the evil and darkness that surrounds me. I am pregnant, unemployed and depressed. I try my best not to cry almost everyday so that I don't harm my baby but I find myself breaking down everyday. I'm in my season of isolation and only have my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom