My Troubled ###!

HMC1957

Beloved Servant
There was a time Lord when I could cradle him as he cried, and devote myself to the nurture and care of my treasured son.
There was a time Lord when I could fill his days with joyful play, new adventures and provide warmth and love for my treasured son.
There was a time Lord, when I could cuddle up, and listen to his cares, sift and solve the problems, make him feel secure and safe.

At this new time Lord, I can’t erase the sadness, I can’t provide joy, or cuddle away the worries, depression and burdens of my treasured son.
He has grown, beyond my simple care, adrift from the joys I can bring him, apart from the sanctuary of a mother’s arms, yet he will always be my treasured son.
He needs You Father God, Your spirit to comfort his mind, Your strength and hope to bring joy, Your truth and peace to ease his worries.
So I give him to You Lord Jesus. I sit at the foot of the cross and ask You to move in the mind, heart and life of my treasured son. I thank-You.
In Your Holy name. Amen.


​
 
I prayed God's peace & blessings for your ###. I prayed for your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
IN THE WONDERFUL AND LOVING NAME OF JESUS, WE ASK THAT YOU WOULD COMFORT THIS YOUNG MAN AND GIVE HIM YOUR PEACE, LORD LET YOUR LOVELY PRESENCE FILL THE PLACE WHERE HE IS RIGHT NOW. FATHER, WE ASK THAT YOU WOULD CALM AND COMFORT HIS MOTHER AS SHE PUTS HER TRUST IN YOU. THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR GRACE AND FAITHFULNESS, AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD THAT'S NOT FAIR I HAVE DOUBLE FOR MY TROUBLE RIGHT NOW ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY. I WAS HAPPY I HAD MY DREAM VEHICLE TO PUT A KAYAK ON N SUV SAVED ### INTO IT. I WAS GOING TO BUY MY FIRST HOME 🏡 I HAD A FULL TIME JOB BEFORE THE FIRE AND...
Replies
6
Views
148
pray for me and my loved ones and may this troubled mind be gone i cry for your help my lord and i seek for your grace please heal me and my loved ones. Amen
Replies
11
Views
41
Please pray for my son, the mother and their four kids. My son is a big problem with the family. He drinks heavy on weekends. He also does not respect his longtime girlfriend the mother of their young kids. He shows no love to her and is verbally abusive. The kids are suffering emotionally...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom