My ### to get her visa to come to America in September

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leon burris
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leon burris

Guest
I'm prayin for my fiance to get her visa to come to America her name is ### ### ### and she is ### years old and my name is ### ### and am ### years old. now that she is getting through the last part is to see if they going to grant her the visa please prayer for her I love her it seems like the devil is giving us a really hard time we are a christian but we need more prayer to help us get through this I would really appreciate it with God's people help and prayer thank you all and I will keep each one of all posted.
 
I am praying for you, your fiance and your situation! ###
 
thank you so much God bless you and your family amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend is really excited for her ### trip and needs her visa to come through this week. Please pray for this to come true. :3
Replies
8
Views
187
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
78
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
10
Views
59
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom