I hope that my testimony will be an encouragement to someone. I have been a Christian most of my life. When I was just a ### year old boy I went to what is called a RYDC(Regional Youth Developement Center, ie kiddie jail) I had ran away from home alot by this point in my life and I felt that I...
Growing Up My late Mother taught US about Jesus, and How to Pray. I had to be about 5 and we were going to the fair, Momma said if I didn't find My shoes I COULD NOT GO. I looked for My Shoes Everywhere. I was alone in My Room and I Remember saying, GOD IF JESUS IS REAL LET HIM HELP ME FIND MY...
I also wanted to add that the same doctor pronounced an alert disease on Mr. ### never accepted the diagnosis even though there are symptoms. I’m asking for prayer in Jesus name for the so-called disease to be dissolved just as my tear ducts have been unblocked.