My ### ### Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Callinguntogodnow2334

Guest
Hello my name is ### and I am ### years old and a junior in high school. I am a part of the Drill Team and they are called the ###. This has been my ### year being on the team and I just love it very much, there is nothing more great than that. But unfortunately the team is having some difficult time keeping the team together. We have very small numbers now but I would love to see the team grow this year in numbers. I would like to see about ###-### girls this year. You see the ### are always being made fun of and being laughed at during pep-rally performances and it just breaks my heart. I want our team to shine this school year and not go through the same thing we went through the last two years.

Thank you so much, God bless.
 
In Jesus' Name I bless the Dazzler with God's extraordinary favor and supernatural protection. Praise, honor & glory to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
 
I have prayed.
default_heart2.gif
 
God is everywhere and in every moment.

Such understanding excludes nothing, denies nothing,

yet gleans the highest meaning from

every experience.
 
Almighty Lord, sad but bullies just want you to be their friends, this we know that you can remove so we are requesting this be done according to your plan. Praying for
default_lie.gif
default_bigeyes.gif
the truth. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for me to make my school's volleyball team?
Replies
7
Views
205
🙏 Request for Prayers & Support 🙏 Please keep me and my team in your prayers. This month’s target is very important for us, but despite continuous hard work, we are still struggling to achieve it. For the last two months, things have not gone as planned, and sometimes it feels very difficult and...
Replies
6
Views
250
Please pray for me and for my team. We are struggling a lot—so much that we are not able to secure even a single admission. I don’t understand why this is happening to me. I am doing everything I can. I am working hard, I am praying, I am reading the Bible—doing everything sincerely. Still, I...
Replies
8
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom