My surgery went well. Thank you God! I'm being taken###

Tedianne

Disciple of Prayer
My surgery went well. Thank you God!
I'm being taken care of by a man I've fallen for. Not sure if he feels totally the same. As I've not experienced a lot of reciprocated love from someone I love ... I'm trying to see God's will in this situation. This man friend has been very generous but won't commit to a relationship with me. I am unable to stand monetarily on my own two feet yet. So I'm a ### here at his home.
 
May Lord fill you with holy spirit and bless you with  good health and strength ....praying in the  holy and miraculous name of Jesus .....amen.
 
Father I lift up this person and their needs to you. Thank you for hearing our prayers. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for ur prayers. My ### surgery went well. Pls pray again for fast recovery.
Replies
6
Views
100
Dear God the operation went well, Thank you very much for that, the doctor was really nice and helpful. Glory to You God !!!!! . Also God bless all brothers and sisters who prayed for me. Please God protect my toe and help it heal nicely and quickly, in Jesus name. Amen! Thank You God!
Replies
5
Views
159
Thank you for your prayers my knee surgery went well and speedy recovery praise God thank you Jesus
Replies
9
Views
58
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom