My ### suddenly got back pain tomorrow ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### suddenly she left me in her home they have done black magic to her plzz Jesus save us and she should come back to me 😭😭🙏
Replies
6
Views
364
Please pray for my sister, suddenly she has gone somewhere leaving her phone at home. Please make her come home safely. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
47
I broke my arm and have a lot of pain. Tomorrow I have surgery. I'm worried and hope for fast recovery. Please help me with your prayers. I will forever be thankful.
Replies
8
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,058
Messages
16,794,859
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom