My Son ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter braswell.debra8@gmail.com
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

braswell.debra8@gmail.com

Guest
I ask for prayers for my son ### that he will be able to be with his children and be able to live with them. His wife is divorcing him and is pregnant with another man's child. Please dear Lord grant me the miracle of which I have been praying.
 
I pray for you ### may God show him the way
 
Dear Lord, we pray for ### and his family, Lord they need your salvation and direction, please hold and walk with them even at this hard times, Lord we pray that the children will not suffer because of wrong decision of parents, that you will uphold them and be their shepherd, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join with me in praying for my son who is unwell. He is very disabled and is unable to communicate his pain, so we don't know what is wrong. It hurts so much to see his unhappiness and tears. I ask for the miracle of healing upon him. This prayer I ask in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
11
Views
166
Heavenly Father, be in court today with ###. Stand with him, give him strength and peace. May the judge be merciful and allow my son in law to be able to stay with his family forever. I ask this In Christ's precious name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
130
Please pray for my son ### that he can be more respectful to me his mom. Everything I said he always argue with me or always disrespectful me. My son ### stop distance from his dad and stepmom because they are very manipulative and they brainwashed him against me. My son ### can realize he is...
Replies
8
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom