My Son ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter hurtfulheart67
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hurtfulheart67

Guest
I ask you in thanks to please pray for my son ###. He is in desperate need of trying to grow up and make it on his own, and he chooses the wrong friends and paths. He drinks a lot of alcohol and somehow has lost his way with God. Please pray for him that he is led back to the Lord and that he is sent from our Father a friend that is Godly and knows the Lord and has good habits. Please pray that the anger my son has inside goes away with the help of our Lord and that he also gets a raise at his job. He works really hard and gets a low pay and he needs a raise. I thank you all- In Jesus Christ Holy Name!
 
Father in the name of Jesus Christ and through the power of the Holy Spirit we lift up unto you the life of ###, you know what is happening to him right now, you know his situation. Lord, today I ask you to have mercy on him and help him to remove whatever evil spirit that is working upon him right now in Jesus name. I pray and rebuke the spirit of anger and alcohol will flee in his life in the mighty name of Jesus. Lord, I want to remind him with your love, with your words that you have planted upon his heart.

I pray even for breakthroughs, for increase on his salary and even for promotion. Lord, may your favor continue to surround him. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
```markdown
Child of God,



I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.



PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…





Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that ###, every member of my family (including me, myself and I) and the person who sent me this prayer will all continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You Lord Jesus forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.





1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister



What Kind Of Love…###

http://youtu.be/m3rrJP5XKKU
```
 
Jesus, as I am a mother I can understand a Mother's heart. I lift up to you this child ###. In your mighty name, rebuke all spirits of evil in him to go to the feet of the cross never to return again. Jesus have mercy and compassion on this family. They need you!. Thank you Jesus
 
Dear Lord, we pray for your guidance in ### life, we pray for your salvation, provision and protection in his life in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to keep my son in your prayers. He cannot seem to keep a job, and any money he does have, he uses to smoke weed. He has also been drinking. I am asking God to disconnect him from the people he is hanging around with and to place godly people in his life. I pray this in Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
204
Dear God please help my son. He is an adult and he has gone through many hard times in his life. He almost died from a ###. He spent over 5-6 months living Away from us in a recovery home. He has just ended a relationship with a person ###. Wow. My son has a good soul. We raised our kids to be...
Replies
9
Views
150
I have lived through domestic violence from from my son both physical and emotional and he is currently in a mental health facility getting ready to return to jail and will soon ah e court for the charges for me for assault. I have a restraining order for him. He is expecting to come back home...
Replies
13
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom