My son ###

nanette 5

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear God please help ### he is still having alto of pain in his tummy he had a blockage and still having pain I am so worried I just want my son all better Thank you God for everything I know I ask alto of you and I am truly blessed by you buy can you please help ### in Jesus Christ name Amen
 
his pain could be his appendix actin up could be fatal if they rupture might better seek medical help...been there..when i was young...i do join u in prayer and pray that no matter what the problem Jesus will step in and remove it and heal ###'s stomach God bless and keep u and urs ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
300
I have lived through domestic violence from from my son both physical and emotional and he is currently in a mental health facility getting ready to return to jail and will soon ah e court for the charges for me for assault. I have a restraining order for him. He is expecting to come back home...
Replies
13
Views
291
requesting prayers for custody with kids dad. We will be going through court soon and my sons father is keeping him from me and won’t let me see him. i am so heartbroken. I am praying this goes as everything should. I pray that this all goes according to God's will as God knows everything that...
Replies
11
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,083
Messages
16,807,105
Members
650,529
Latest member
Scualnain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom