I just said a prayer for your son, ###, friend. May the Lord touch him with His healing hand, give him the relief he needs, and help him experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Hello, friend. I will pray for the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and give you the relief you need. I encourage you to rest in Him. I leave you with this comforting verse from the Bible: “The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up.” (James 5:15).
 
My son ### suffering from cold and stuffed nose for the past ###/2 month...he is not able to breathe properly... please pray for his speedy recovery...
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen 🙏
 
My son ### suffering from cold Nd stuffed nose for the past ###/2 month...he is not able to breath properly... please pray for his speedy recovery...

My son ### suffering from cold Nd stuffed nose for the past ###/2 month...he is not able to breath properly... please pray for his speedy recovery...
### healed in the name of Jesus, I pray God protect ### in his life, no disease can stay in that body no weapons shall prosper, devil is a liar in the name of Jesus, in Jesus name, in Jesus.
 
consult a doctor,
Lord touch and heal ### from cold and running and blocked nose so that he feels pleasure Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Request a prayer for ### to heal and live the family members. Talk to relatives and reduce anger. Reduce his screen time on mobile and tv.
Replies
6
Views
334
Please pray for my baby boy ###—he’s ### & will be ### next Saturday…. He has been to rehab twice, but keeps having the desire to get high on extreme amounts of any and just about everything. It’s terrifying to keep going through this—not being able to wake him up, finding him everywhere passed...
Replies
10
Views
428
Please pray for my son who is struggling with a mental health crisis ( he is also struggling witha very serious physical illness Also i need spiritual strength to help me deal with the most diificult time of my life, i really wish i could help hjm i feel like a part of me is dying
Replies
8
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom