My son needs prayers for addiction been ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family and the constant screaming and fighting. I used to be a major reason for it when I was active in my addiction,but Im clean well was sober until I made an a really stupid choice and losing my trust with my stepfather. Ive worked very hard to even learn to communicate...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my son Dustin. He’s very sick and detoxing in hospital. He needs deliverance from addiction and needs to come to Jesus.
Replies
Views
Almighty God & Lord Jesus Christ: I am hoping to receive adderall from my Psychiatrist soon. LORD please give the wisdom and understanding to my physician to prescribe me adderall. I have been sober from adderall for 820+ days. The main reason I had to rest from my usage was because I had a side...
Replies
Views
My husband is struggling with alcohol and sex addiction. I sent him to rehab last April then he went into sober living where he texted me he wasn’t in love with me anymore and he wanted a divorce. He got a girlfriend right away. I was shocked and devastated yet I forgive him because I love him...
Replies
Views
Please help me change my ways, beat this addiction, all the wrong distractions is making me loose focus on what really matters. Help me be a better mother to my 8 yr old son Zack. Deliver his father Alfonso from his drug addiction, let him be present more in our lives,thank you for the prayers...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom