Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my family and the constant screaming and fighting. I used to be a major reason for it when I was active in my addiction,but Im clean well was sober until I made an a really stupid choice and losing my trust with my stepfather. Ive worked very hard to even learn to communicate with this man. We always have had tension and hen never can see his faults or never learned to apologize for his hurtful words. I'll never seem to get some kind of a daughter father type of relationship with him. Ive always wanted my biological father ,but he is a sick perverted man and has a sex addiction and I cannot be in a toxic relationship with him.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of Anonymous and their family. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in the midst of the constant screaming and fighting that is causing turmoil within their household. We acknowledge that Anonymous recognizes their past contribution to this strife during their addiction, but we thank you for their sobriety and their desire to make amends.

Lord, we pray for healing and restoration within their relationship with their stepfather. Help them to continue learning how to communicate effectively and to find common ground. Soften their stepfather's heart, that he may be able to see his own faults and learn to apologize for his hurtful words. We pray for a transformation in their relationship, that it may grow into a healthy and loving father-daughter dynamic.

Father, we also lift up Anonymous's desire for a relationship with their biological father. We understand the pain and toxicity that exists in that relationship due to their father's sickness and addiction. We ask for your protection over Anonymous, shielding them from any harm or negative influence. Grant them the strength and wisdom to maintain healthy boundaries and distance themselves from any toxic situations.

Lord, we pray for peace to reign in their family. May your love and grace fill their home, replacing anger and discord with understanding and forgiveness. Help them to navigate through these challenges and guide them towards reconciliation and unity.

We claim the promise in 1 John 5:14-15, that if we ask anything according to your will, you hear us. We trust in your faithfulness, knowing that you are able to bring about transformation and healing in every situation.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Dear Lord I pray his step father will step up to the plate to mature and be sensitive to this child's need. Even if they're an adult child they still need love. Remind this person of their position. Remind them what you as a heavenly Father is, full of love and mercy. Wisdom and strength. Bless this person with wisdom on how to respond. I know when my son calls me out I apologize, whatever this situation needs I pray you bring it. In your name we ask. Amen.

✍️Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV): Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Isaiah 26:3 (KJV): Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

🙏Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward and forevermore, bless me to trust in You with all my heart and lean not unto my own understanding. Let me always acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You God to lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak each and every day. Bless me to always keep my mind and my focus stayed on You God so that I will have and walk in perfect peace.

God encourage me. Let the wisdom, knowledge, peace, protection, and power of God rest in and upon my life. Consume and cushion me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and care about. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. God, You mean the world to me. I Love You Lord. Amen.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My husband is struggling with alcohol and sex addiction. I sent him to rehab last April then he went into sober living where he texted me he wasn’t in love with me anymore and he wanted a divorce. He got a girlfriend right away. I was shocked and devastated yet I forgive him because I love him...
Replies
Views
pray for me. ive been lost my entire life and more than ever, i want to be born as a new woman. ive lost myself trying to be someone else, alcohol, drugs, and carelessness. i lost everything. im ready to start a new life and become who he planned for me to be. i was alone once but not anymore. i...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. I am married and my husband is a wonderful man. But I have falled in love with another man. I committed adultery for 4 months now and I can seem to stay away from this other person. The thought of leaving this new man behind gives me panic attacks. I cant eat or sleep knowing...
Replies
Views
Almighty God & Lord Jesus Christ: I am hoping to receive adderall from my Psychiatrist soon. LORD please give the wisdom and understanding to my physician to prescribe me adderall. I have been sober from adderall for 820+ days. The main reason I had to rest from my usage was because I had a side...
Replies
Views
I am seeking prayer for mental, emotional strength in Jesus Name. I am seeking God protect my heart from those that I thought were really here for me but aren’t in Jesus Name. The man I have known 5 and a half years stood me up for a second time. This time he stood me up, never came home and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom