My son ### is living in pain while doctor's ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sksanderson
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sksanderson

Guest
My son ### is living in pain while doctor's try to figure out his problem. He is ### years old and he has pain in his knee, his hip, his back. They think maybe a virus activated this. Pray for wisdom for the doctor's
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray to Lord Jesus to completely heal my mother of knee pain.
Replies
9
Views
423
Father God I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth my only Lord and Savior I trust in you father my heart aches for ### ### is my granddaughter ### who's ### years old stepdad and even though her mom and him are divorced he's still in her life but father he lost both his...
Replies
6
Views
330
My dear heavenly father I come before you right now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth to my love serve and Obey and father I come boldly before the throne of grace to find help in time of need I want to start with lifting up my daughter ### and ### as they're traveling I'm asking...
Replies
5
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,856
Members
651,138
Latest member
Swelmeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom